Welcome to Week 13 Birch Class.
Week beginning Monday 6th July.
We have set you some Reading Comprehension Challenges this Week in Purple Mash.
Can you complete them by next Sunday 12th July?
There are five Chapters to read for and then some questions to answer:
- Monday - Chapter 1; Anna's Sportsday
- Tuesday - Chapter 2; Anna's Sportsday
- Wednesday - Chapter 3; Anna's Sportsday
- Thursday - Chapter 4; Anna's Sportsday
- Friday - Chapter 5; Anna's Sportsday
Read them carefully so that you can answer the questions accurately.
If it is tricky we will ask you to redo it so that you can read the chapter again.
We have set some extra challenges this week based on Anna's Sportsday.
- Missing Words (for each of the chapters). Read each sentence carefully, think about the chapter you read and choose the best word to complete the sentence.
- Chapter 1: Sportswear- draw Anna's PE clothes
- Chapter 2: Pairs- Can you find the 6 matching pairs of all the things you have seen in the story?
- Chapter 3: Labelling- Label the different items of clothing Wolf is wearing.
- Chapter 4: Anna's Beanbag Race- Can Anna get the bean bags before the wolves get her?
- Chapter 5: Sequencing- Put the pictures in the right order to tell the story.
We look forward to marking your work.
Good Luck from Miss Newton-Smith and Ms Beazley 😁