Welcome to Week 12 Birch Class.
Week beginning Monday 29th June.
We have set you some Reading Comprehension Challenges this Week in Purple Mash.
Can you complete them by next Sunday 5th July?
There are five Chapters to read for and then some questions to answer:
- Monday - Chapter 1; A Village Full of Vegetables
- Tuesday - Chapter 2; A Village Full of Vegetables
- Wednesday - Chapter 3; A Village Full of Vegetables
- Thursday - Chapter 4; A Village Full of Vegetables
- Friday - Chapter 5; A Village Full of Vegetables
Read them carefully so that you can answer the questions accurately.
If it is tricky we will ask you to redo it so that you can read the chapter again.
We have set some extra challenges this week based on A Village Full of Vegetables.
- Missing Words (for each of the chapters). Read each sentence carefully, think about the chapter you read and choose the best word to complete the sentence.
- Chapter 1: Jigsaw- Can you put the picture back together and find all the different characters in the picture?
- Chapter 2: Paint- Lilly and Sky made a discovery while digging in the allotment. Imagine you made a discovery. What would it be?
- Chapter 3: Yes or No- Can you answer the questions correctly?
- Chapter 4: Leaflet- Can you Design your own leaflet to promote the Village in Bloom competition?
- Chapter 5: Paint- what would sell at the stall?
We look forward to marking your work.
Good Luck from Miss Newton-Smith and Ms Beazley 😁