Rule of Law
As adults we understand that no one is above the law. We learn that laws are there to protect everyone and you are innocent until proved guilty. We know that laws are fair and clear.
In our school:
- We agree our class rules and write a charter;
- We respect our class and school rules;
- We know our rights and responsibilities as learners;
- We understand right and wrong and are encouraged to reflect on our behaviour and actions;
- We interact with the Police Force in assemblies and workshops.