What would Jesus do? Can we live by the values of Jesus in the twenty-first century?
Throughout this topic, we will explore the values and beliefs of Jesus. Within our R.E. lessons, we will look at:
- The things that matter most to Jesus, based on his stories.
- What is the importance of the value of love?
- What do Jesus' parables about forgiveness teach to Christians today?
- How do Christians today try to follow Jesus' teaching about justice and fairness?
- What did Jesus teach about being generous and being greedy?
- What does the teaching of Jesus have to say about some problems people face today? What would Jesus do?
- What have we learned about living by the values of Jesus in the modern world?