In R.E., we will be investigating the question: What does it mean for Christians to believe that God is holy and loving?
Throughout this sequence, we will:
Make sense of belief:
• Identify some different types of biblical texts, using technical terms accurately.
• Explain connections between biblical texts and Christian ideas of God, using theological terms.
Understand the impact:
• Make clear connections between Bible texts studied and what Christians believe about God; for example, through how cathedrals are designed.
• Show how Christians put their beliefs into practice in worship.
• Weigh up how biblical ideas and teachings about God as holy and loving might make a difference in the world today, developing insights of their own.