In Jigsaw this half term, our focus is 'Celebrating Differences'. Our 6 key focuses over the half term will be:
- To understand there are different perceptions about what normal means.
- To understand how being different could affect someone's life.
- To explain some of the ways in which one person or a group can have power over another.
- To know some of the reasons why people use bullying behaviours.
- To gives examples of people with disabilities who lead amazing lives.
- To explain ways in which difference can be a source of conflict and a cause for celebration.