This term, our PSHE focus will be relationships. Our six key focus areas within these lessons will be:
- I know that it is important to take care of my mental health;
- I know how to take care of my mental health;
- I understand that there are different stages of grief and that there are different types of loss that cause people to grieve;
- I can recognise when people are trying to gain power or control;
- I can judge whether something online is safe and helpful for me;
- I can use technology positively and safely to communicate with my friends and family.