This term, we are becoming bloggers! The aim of this unit of work is to use the tool 2Blog to help learn the basic principles of creating and maintaining a blog in a controlled and safe environment.
As we work through our sequence, we will:
- identify the purpose of writing a blog and how to write a successful blog.
- plan the theme and content for a blog.
- understand how to write a blog.
- consider the effect upon the audience of changing the visual properties of the blog.
- understand the importance of regularly updating the content.
- understand how to contribute to an existing blog.
- understand how and why posts need to be approved.
- peer-assess blogs against the agreed success criteria.