This half term, we will become game creators. Using the tool 2DIY, we will follow fives steps to complete a game, which we can then share with our peers.
- Setting the scene - describe some of the elements to make a successful game.
- Create the Game Environment - design the theme and upload images to meet the theme.
- The Game Quest - design characters and change animations.
- Finishing and Sharing - write informative instructions for the game.
- Evaluation - evaluate your game to improve future designs.