Lesson 1:Conversions of Measurements
• Children can create a formula in a spreadsheet to convert m to cm.
• Children can apply this to creating a spreadsheet that converts miles to km and vice versa.
Lesson 2: The Count Tool
• Children can use a spreadsheet to work out which letters appear most often.
• Children can use the ‘how many’ tool.
Lesson 3: Formulae Including the Advanced Mode
• Children can use a spreadsheet to work out the area and perimeter of rectangles.
• Children can use these calculations to solve a real-life problem.
Lesson 4: Using Text Variables to Perform Calculations
• Children can create simple formulae that use different variables.
• Children can create a formula that will work out how many days there are in x number of weeks or years.
Lesson 5: Event Planning with a Spreadsheet
• Children can use a spreadsheet to model a real-life situation and come up with solutions that can be practically applied.