This year, Mrs Bilke will be teaching in Birch Class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Mrs Beazley will be teaching on a Friday. We have two Teaching Assistants - Mrs Hodgkiss and Mrs Mack. Mrs Pearce is the lunchtime supervisor for Birch Class.
Notices for Parents:
- From September, the school day will return to normal - the children will start school at 8:45am and finish school at 3:15pm.
- The children should enter the school through the door at the back of KS1 building.
- Play time will be 10.40 - 10:55am. Lunch will be 12pm - 1pm.
- Reading Records will be sent home with the children with a colour banded reading book for your child to share. It is important that these reading records are returned to school each day as they are going to be a vital learning resource in our lessons this year. If these are lost, there will be a £1 charge for a new one.
- When your child has finished their home reading book, it must be returned to school before a new book is sent home.
- Children can change reading books independently using the book shelf outside Birch Class.