This year, Miss Adams will be teaching in Beech Class, alongside Ms Guest on alternate Mondays. Our teaching assistants are Miss Abbott (full time) and Mrs Bridges (Wednesday - Friday). Miss Abbott will also be the lunchtime supervisor for Beech Class.
Notices for Parents:
- From September, the school day will return to normal - the children will start school at 8:45am and finish school at 3:20pm.
- The children should enter the school through the fire exit nearest to the main entrance.
- Play time will be 11 - 11:15am. Lunch will be 12:20 - 1:10pm.
- Reading Records will be sent home with the children with a colour banded reading book for your child to share. It is important that these reading records are returned to school each day as they are going to be a vital learning resource in our lessons this year. If these are lost, there will be a £1 charge for a new one.
- When your child has finished their home reading book, it must be returned to school before a new book is sent home.
- Reading Records will initially stay in school but communication slips will be sent home to detail your child's reading.
- Reading books will be changed on Monday and Thursdays - reading books need to be returned to school on these days. Children will be issued one book which will stay in school and one which will go home.
- Spellings will be sent home weekly (on a Monday, with a test on a Friday).