Welcome to Ash Class!
We are all Year 1 children. Our teacher is Mrs Salter and our teaching assistant is Mrs Doyle. Mrs Doyle is also our lunchtime supervisor.
Notices for Parents:
- From September, the school day will return to normal - the children will start school at 8:45am and finish school at 3:20pm.
- The children should enter the school through the gate next to the main office.
- Play time will be 10.40 - 10.55am. Lunch will be 11.50am - 12.50pm.
- Reading Records will be sent home with the children with a colour banded reading book for your child to share. It is important that these reading records are returned to school each day as they are going to be a vital learning resource in our lessons this year. If these are lost, there will be a £1 charge for a new one.
- When your child has finished their home reading book, it must be returned to school before a new book is sent home.
- Reading books will be changed on Tuesdays and Fridays - reading books need to be returned to school on these days. Children might receive some phonics sounds to practise at home too.