As adults we have freedom of speech and freedom of choice.
In our school:
- We express of views freely and can agree and disagree;
- We are encouraged to make choices about our learning;
- We campaign for causes we care about;
- We learn to challenge and be assertive and deal with conflict constructively;
- We take part in competition whilst promoting good sportsmanship;
- We take risks and explore in safe environments;
- We celebrate success when others achieve;
- We choose to participate in a range of activities.
Ten Year 5 children have been selected to take part in the ‘Peace Maker’ programme. Chloe and Maya couldn’t wait to tell us all about individual rights to clean water and toilets. We are very lucky in this country and we take our toilets for granted. The girls have asked that we ‘twin a toilet’. Please see www.toilettwinning.org
for more information about this wonderful project.